Saturday 5 May 2012

Day off coming up

We've been so busy over the past few days. We seem to have fed the whole of South Yorkshire as well as those that have ventured into it.
When we haven't been feeding people, we've been attending to some serious maintenance work, and it is looking wonderful. What a talented husband I have. My lion-hearted Scot has applied creativeness and natural ability with a touch of genius. We have new counters, shelves and inventive gadgets. The cafe is clean, bright and hygienic.....and now so easy to keep that way. I love the extra space!



Hubby and friend have gone off on a bike rally leaving me to hold the fort tomorrow. But we'll be riding out together on Bank Holiday Monday when we take a rare day off. Can't wait! 
I'll post some photos of the interior when it's all finished and ship-shape. These two photos are from our mods and rocker charity event in July 2011.





4 comments:

  1. Noooooo...2011 surely? Ginger Ninja was in Italy and I was on the bike. Ah yes, and I had those huge boots that I didn't have in 2010...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops yes, you're right. What was I thinking? I'll just go back in and change that, then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize some familiar faces there, Ronnie, and remember the photos you and the others posted of the big day. As I perused the photos, I felt pleasure at the fine day and great company, and, as ever, that little bit of homesickness for a place I've never been, except in my heart.

    I hope Summer 2012 holds more such fair and fine days for all of you!

    I shall be there, as ever, in spirit.

    Much love,

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marge,
    There isn't a day goes by, an event, a party or a happy moment that we don't share with you. You are forever in our hearts. XXX

    ReplyDelete