Wednesday 16 May 2012

For Pixie

For Pixie Moongazer,

I've been in my garden and I've been planting for our spirit family. I'll tell you what, my garden is going to be beautiful thanks to mum and dad, my miscarried child, your miscarried child and your beloved son; my grandchild. Then I thought, there were probably others. You thought so, so did I, so I did a bit more gardening in honour of all the babies we should have had. Then I thought, there are still more beautiful energies out there that haven't been recognized, that haven't been acknowledged by their families here on Earth. So we need to adopt them, too.
So now I'm scratching my head trying to think how I can include these spirits in my garden. The answer will come to me. But you may have to help.

So far, we have created a small wildlife garden, a sanctuary for small creatures. No lions or tigers here but it is a natural habitat for frogs, newts, birds, butterflies and bees. There are two small ponds, tree roots and stumps, rocks, shrubs, trees, fruits, herbs, grasses and many different types of ivy disguising fences and empty corners. There is a plaque of the Green Man overlooking his kingdom, and a silver birch adds a feminine touch. She is said to be a tree spirit encouraging wood nymphs into the garden.

Wind chimes add their different tones and charms when the wind plays her music. Wood, stone and colour enhance   the natural beauty of our small nature reserve. I have planted spring and summer flowering bulbs in honour of my parents, poppies, sweet peas and giant sunflowers for the children. There are irises in the pond, my favourite flower, to show respect to the goddess Iris; the keeper of the rainbow; our sacred place for our spirit children.

There is now a place for each of us to sit and marvel at Mother Nature's astounding accomplishments, and to, hopefully, find some peace.

The pagan way of life has begun to really influence how I feel. Maybe it's just that I have truly accepted the wonders and magick that wind their way through our distorted view of reality and save us from believing that this is all there is. Oh! There is so much more. It is there for us, our earthly children and our spirit family to use and enjoy. We must seek it out.

You have completed the worst year of your life, my sweet, beautiful daughter. Happiness lies ahead. Trust your instincts always. You will discover yourself, your spirituality, your healing and psychic powers. You will find a place of realization and joy and knowledge. 

I'm sending you all my maternal and spiritual love, just as you give to others. So mote it be. XXXXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. dear ronnie, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment - it meant a lot! and how lucky pixie has to have such a loving mama :) my own mother died in 2000... sadly, she didn't really know how to be a mama... maybe you could remember our babies in your garden... 3 of them we never knew, and our first daughter, connie, was stillborn (she would be 18 now)... but we have 2 gorgeous, amazing kids, who bless us every day :)
    bless you, ronnie, and may the goddess continue to bless pixie through your gentle spirit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I started to read your blog my playlist(which is set on random) started to play 'Don't cry'. I am anyway.
    I look forward to seeing your garden growing, and to creating my own little sanctuary with the help of the children.
    Blessed be xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never suffered the loss of a child, but have experienced grief of other kinds...surely no greater nor less then yours and Pixie's. The loss of my Dad, then Mom were devastating, but the loss of Mom was greater because I was physically part of her for nine months. When she died, a part of me died, too.

    What a beautiful way to celebrate the entrance into your lives of little ones, for however long they remained with you in the body...they surely remain with you in spirit and will also surely draw near in the beautiful sanctuary you've created.

    Blessed be.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a place of wonder and amazement, Marge. Every day there is something new for us to marvel at. We have a Large Red Damselfly who has made her home and laid her eggs in our pond. The plants are growing and flowering, the wee monsters are growing legs and will soon be tiny frogs and newts and everything in the garden is so alive. It is a lovely place to be. No sadness allowed, just the beauty of Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete